New Cat® Dozers For Sale In OK & TX
With locations throughout Oklahoma, West Texas and the Texas Panhandle, Warren CAT is the region's premiere choice for new dozers. For more than five decades, we have dedicated ourselves to providing customers with the most superior construction equipment service in the industry. As part of the Cat® dealer network, we offer vast product support capabilities ranging from outstanding service and parts to flexible financing to extensive equipment warranties.
Our comprehensive inventory of new dozers for sale is an excellent example of the premium lines of equipment we offer. Call us at 866-292-7736 or connect with us online to get started with your new purchase today.
New Bulldozers for Sale
Dozers perform excavation and earthmoving operations for numerous industries and applications. Excavating is often essential for preparing a work site, from clearing areas to digging trenches and ditches, making a reliable dozer a necessity in most landscaping, agriculture, construction and demolition operations.
The types of new bulldozers we sell at Warren CAT include:
We also offer a complete line of dozer attachments for sale, including blades, rippers, winches and more.
Features and Applications of Cat Dozers
Also referred to as bulldozers or track-type tractors, dozers can perform tasks like pushing or moving earth, rubble, rocks, sand and other loose materials. For leveling and grading applications, dozers save an incredible amount of time when compared to manual work.
Our dozers excel in operations such as:
- Preparing a job site: Dovers are robust machines that assist with leveling, pushing and digging materials like soil and debris at a work site.
- Grading: Dozers can grade or level a surface area to build a foundation, road, railway or surface drainage system. Dozers are also beneficial for leveling areas in large-scale landscaping projects.
- Finish grading: Dozers are ideal for finish grading, which involves leveling off a small amount of a pre-graded surface in the final stages of site preparation.
- Removing materials and obstructions: Dozers work well for removing extra earth, rocks, dirt, sand or rubble from a project site. Large bulldozers can clear boulders, stumps, trees and other obstructions.
- Spreading materials: Dozers are excellent for spreading sand, soil and other materials dumped by construction machinery in landscaping and leveling projects.
Advantages of Partnering With Warren CAT
Our relationship with you goes far beyond the purchase of your new dozer. At Warren CAT, we view each sale as a new or ongoing partnership. Our knowledgeable and experienced sales staff is always ready to help you find what you need, and our service and financing teams are among the most outstanding in the region.
Some of the advantages of working with us include:
- Parts and Service: Our experienced service department can handle preventive maintenance and any level of equipment repair. We also offer Customer Value Agreements that help customers lower their maintenance costs, plan and schedule for equipment service, and prolong the operational life of their equipment. We also have an extensive physical and online inventory of equipment parts.
- Cat Technology: Many of our new Cat dozers for sale come with the latest technology and offer Cat Connect for improved equipment management.
- Financing: We offer multiple types of payment packages that provide maximum financial flexibility for any size business.
Purchase Your New Cat Dozer From Warren CAT Today
If you need to add one or more new dozers to your construction equipment fleet in the Texas or Oklahoma areas, trust the team at Warren CAT. Give us a call at 866-292-7736 or use our online contact form today for a free quote.