Cat® Agriculture Equipment For Sale
Day in and out, your farm or ranch requires hard and back-breaking work. Warren CAT delivers agriculture equipment solutions to make your operations easier and more efficient. Our machines are built for any task whether you need to dig trenches or transport loads of materials.
Cat® engineers Ag equipment for the agricultural industry to provide dependable support as well as service. We deliver a range of solutions to accommodate the requirements of your business. Speak with a Warren CAT representative by calling 866-292-7736 or contact us online to learn more about our farm equipment.
What Are the Benefits of Partnering With Warren CAT?
Caterpillar is a worldwide leader when it comes to heavy equipment. As an authorized Cat dealership, Warren CAT supplies dependable and durable new machines for Ag industries across the region. Each machine comes with the latest technology for performance and safety, as well as ergonomic features. Trust our experts to partner with you to meet the specific needs of your Ag operations.
Whether you operate out of Oklahoma, West Texas or the Texas Panhandle, we can collaborate with you and help evaluate your requirements. Talk with us about your agricultural applications, environment and budget; we will support you along the way.
Our Inventory of Agriculture Equipment
Warren CAT has what you need to get the job done the first go-around. With anything you do, you strive to keep your business efficient and productive by implementing the best solutions. We provide Ag equipment such as:
- Backhoe loaders: Invest in a backhoe if you need to perform digging operations or transport loose materials like dirt, rocks or sand.
- Compact track loaders: Equipped with rubber tracks, a compact track loader is ideal for rough environments and applications such as grading.
- Multi-terrain loaders: Perfect for harsh conditions and delicate surfaces, the multi-terrain loader can support you with earthmoving tasks.
- Skid steer loaders: A skid steer loader is one of the most versatile machines because you can add attachments to perform different jobs like an excavation.
- Telehandlers: Used in the Ag business, telehandlers help you move loads of materials like hay from place to place.
- Track loaders: If you need to load and unload resources on a daily basis, a track loader can withstand rougher environments.
- Wheel loaders: A wheel loader may be your best bet if you want to transfer materials to other equipment such as trucks or stockpiles.
- Wheel tractor-scrapers: With a wheel tractor-scraper, you can cut into the soil and other sources with the machine’s sharp horizontal front edge as it fills a hopper.
Advantages of Investing in Cat Ag Equipment
When you build a relationship with Cat, you can trust you’re receiving solutions engineered for your exact projects. Cat equipment helps improve the efficiency and productivity of your farm or ranch and boosts your up-time. Day in and out, our machines will serve you reliably.
We know traditions matter, so Cat supports you in continuing your legacy with the addition of our machines. Whether you need a backhoe or track loader, our equipment allows you to multi-task. Do you need to mix feed, clean stalls or move bails? We have what you need to complete jobs quicker than before. You can even do more with Cat attachments that add versatility to your fleet and your particular machines.
Request A Quote